Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cambodia!

So quick update... I am in Phenom Penh tonight but we are leaving tomorrow for champong chang (thats not how u spell it, but i have no clue how too!) We got to walk around the city today, and it was beautiful. there is soo much to look at it's a little over-stimulating. We went to a market (where i got a coconut that they cut open and u stick a straw in it and drink... it was good, but not as sweet as i was thinking it would be), then we went to a wat (temple) where there we monkeys walking around and lots of cats. One cat hid under my skirt for about 5 minutes, it was cute but the whole time i was thinking "please don't bite me!"

Lots more to say, but I'm pooped and its another early morning tomorrow. Love you!

3 comments:

  1. A cat biting you? Seriously, Taylor! lol Can I share your blog with my students?
    Marlana

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like fun! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha... of course you can share! Just preread the post!

    Yeah I was worried about the cat biting me, because (as mom would tell you) cats do not like me and have a tendency to bite me! Plus cats and dogs here are wild and rabies is common.

    hope you are well! Pictures to come soon!

    ReplyDelete