Monday, July 26, 2010

training site!

So the day has come... we are about to move to our training site. I am moving to Prey Chor. and that's about all I know about it. they weren't able to tell me anything about my family, but Im taking this as a good thing because I cant be disappointed if i dont know what to expect!

Not sure when the next post will be... but keep sending good thoughts :)

Missing everyone at home, and I am a little jealous of everyone at home with their toilette paper!
peace, love, and lollipops!
Tay

4 comments:

  1. Hey Tay! Thanks for the updates! Can't wait to hear about Prey Chor and your host family. Good thoughts coming your way.
    Love You! Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi....I'm looking forward to all your new experiances, challanges, and the joy and wonder that lies ahead! Peace,love and great times, Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tay,
    Soooo many miles from home but, so many new adventures. So glad you are there safely. I can't wait to start getting your blogs. I am thinking and praying for you everyday. Hope the adjustment goes smoothly w/ your host family. Will check for updates soon. Lots of love, Edi

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for all the happy thoughts! Your support means the world to me. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete