Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Frogs

Lately the number of frogs in my house has increased. As a result I have started playing a new game, which I have fondly named "Find the Frog". The goal of the game is to find the frogs in the room before they jump and scare you. It can be played by yourself or with others. When people visit and play I have a home team advantage because some frogs have regular hangouts. For example the frog that hangs out on the shower head that doesn't work, or the frog that lives behind my movies.

Tonight I thought I would share the game and post some pictures of the frogs whereabouts right now.












This guy always impresses me with his balance.













I have bamboo growing in cut off water bottles around the house, its Cambodian decor.













I usually have a few little guys lingering in my kitchen.













There are a couple of regulars in my bathroom, tonight it was just this guy hanging out on some piping.

Stay tuned for more frog fun!

6 comments:

  1. I'm guessing they're cuter in a picture than they will be in person . . .
    Mom :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a fun game! So who's winning, you or the frogs? I'd have to predict that the frog who hides behind your movies will succeed in eliciting a nice girlish scream, even when you know he's there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The big guy behind my movies does usually get my to scream like a little girl espically when he gets in cahoots with the mice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Taylor! This is Kimberly from CSH! How are you?!?! I really, really, miss you. I pray that all is well with you in Cambodia. I think of you very often. Take care and I will be checking in soon. Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kimberly!! How are you? I miss you so much, it has been forever. It is so good to hear from you. Things are good here. What about you? Thank you so much for messaging me, it makes me smile so big to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Things are good! Rachel was at work today and I told her that I found your blog!!! Julie says hello as I had to tell her that I found you also. I'm glad to know that you are well! I know this is something you wanted to do but you know I worried about you! I'm also glad to know that your living conditions are a LOT better than what I imagined. (smile) Your pictures are great! Well, I must go and see what the kids are doing. I will upload some recent photos of them so you can see how much they have grown. I am so glad I have the chance to talk to you again. Take care and talk to you soon. K

    ReplyDelete